Preschool 1 Swim - Monday Session 2
6200 Farmington Road
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48323
Youngsters learn to place face in water, bubble blowing, front and back float with aid, kick on front and back with aid, enter and exit water independently from side of pool and ladder and water safety skills. Class is for children only, WITHOUT PARENTS.
Use Code #323141-2B to register. Ages 3-6 years.
Early Registration Fee by 10/29: $56/$66
ABOUT OUR SWIM CLASSES:
Site: West Bloomfield Family Aquatic Center, 6200 Farmington Road (between Walnut Lake Road and Maple Road, on the west side of the road)
• 3 minimum / 6 maximum
• Maximum Student to Teacher Ratio: Six students per instructor
• Maximum Parent-Child to Teacher Ratio: 12 children + parent(s) per instructor
• All children should be accompanied by an adult.
Bring: Swimsuit and a towel. Please DO NOT send your child to swim class with facemasks or arm floats. We do not allow the use of these items in swim classes.
• Make-up Policy: Please attend all classes, as scheduled. Missed classes cannot be made up.
• Parent Viewing of Swim Classes: There are designated areas for parent viewing. The lesson coordinator will inform you of those areas during your first class.
All Classes are in the Indoor Pool at the Family Aquatic Center and are taught by Family Aquatic Center Staff We reserve the right to change times and/or combine classes reflective of class enrollments.